FAQs: High Velocity Air Jet
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions relating to our High Velocity Air Jet! If you need additional help with your application and/or can't find an answer to your question, please call our factory at 1-705-770-4455 or email an Application Engineer at email@example.com.
- 1. Can I use the High Velocity Air jet with a Stay Set Hose?
- Yes. All our Air Jets are constructed of lightweight aluminum which will work seamlessly with virtually any Stay Set Hose found today. At this time, STREAMTEK does not offer its own Stay Set Hose.
- 2. What is the difference between the High Flow & High Velocity Air Jets?
The only difference is I.D. of the outlet opening for the amplified air flow. The high flow air jet has a larger opening, where the high velocity air jet has a smaller outlet opening. The outlet O.D. remains at ¾" (19 mm) for both!
The high flow air jet is used more for cooling and light blow-off while the high velocity air jet is used mainly for heavier blow-off applications.
- 3. Can I adjust the Airflow and Thrust?
- Yes. Both Airflow and Thrust are made adjustable with a lock-ring to assure the security of any gap setting you may desire. Gone are the days of flimsy plastic shims that often get lost and/or damaged.