HOW IT WORKS: Hi-Temperature Air Wipe
- (A) Compressed air flows through a standard 1/4" NPTF inlet and into an annual chamber.
- (B) The compressed air is then throttled through a small ring nozzle at high velocity.
- (C) The airstream clings to the 'coanda' profile and is angled to create a "cone" of air to wipe, dry and clean a surface.
- (D) The surrounding air is entrained, creating a high volume flow of air into the primary airstream.
- (E) The wet and/or direct material should travel against the flow.