HOW IT WORKS: Cabinet Panel Coolers
- (A) Compressed air enters the vortex tube powered Cabinet Panel Cooler through a standard NPTM inlet.
- (B) The vortex tube separates the compressed air into cold and hot air streams
- (C) The hot air from the vortex tube is exhausted into the atmosphere after being muffled to keep noise levels down.
- (D) As the hot air from within the cabinet enclosure cooler, it exhausts through the cabinet air exhaust at a slight positive pressure.
- (E) The cold air enters the cabinet enclosure cooler via the cold air distribution kit. Holes are drilled into the tube to supply cold air where required.