ADVANTAGES: Regular Ion Air Knife
STREAMTEK products use innovative static control technologies to improve productivity and increase equipment efficiency. If you don't find a solution and/or idea for your application, or if you want additional details, call our factory at 1-705-770-4455 or email an Application Engineer at email@example.com.
What does the STREAMTEK Regular Ion Air Knife have that some competitors do not?
- Overall length and airflow length are exactly the same
- Unlimited system lengths with no gaps in airflow
- No separate ground connection that could easily be cut & cause sparks or accidentally shock personnel.
- Effective up to 20ft (6.1m)
- Eliminates one costly area which is power supply replacement. 2 year warranty!
- Requires just 3 SCFM (85 SLPM) of compressed air per foot of length at 5 PSIG
- Easy to install, rugged, compact, and low maintenance
- Force & Flow easily controlled with a standard pressure regulator
- Shockless, non-radioactive
- Neutralizes static, blows away dirt
- Compatible with most competitor power supplies, from 4 to 8 Kilovolts.
- Compressed air inlets (1/4" NPTF) on each end & on back of Advanced Ion Air Knife
- Additional shims can be easily installed for additional hard-hitting velocity if required.
An even distribution of effective ionization for sheeting, slitting, laminating, coating, bag making, die cutting, unwinding, rewinding, paper and film, clean room, and electronic assembly operations.
Dust and dirt contamination and flow problems are eliminated during plastic extrusion, web handling, bag wicketing, forming and molding operations.
Tough static problems are eliminated during over wrapping, form, fill and seal, palletizing, shrink wrapping, stocking and labeling operation.
Save production time and rejects/waste in labeling, sheet-fed, wide format, collating, binding, and folding operations.
Taxtiles & Non-Wovens:
Strategically located Ion-Edge Bars speed production during accumulators, creels, weaving, bonding, folding, carding, slashing, warping, and winding operations.