Table of Contents
What is a Static Eliminator?
A static eliminator is a device that is used to restore the electrical balance on objects. These objects include are a wide range of industrial applications. Applications like cleaning dust and getting rid of materials that stick to objects. Static Eliminators can reduce static charges, hazardous shocks and sparks. The Streamtek static eliminator range is precision-designed to neutralize the static electricity charges that can occur in various industrial appliances. Our anti-static product line will effectively eliminate static cling that causes dust attraction and costly downtime from materials tearing, curling, or jamming
How to Static Eliminators work?
This is how a static eliminator works:
- A static eliminator is made up of a high voltage power source and discharge electrode, which is typically made of an ion needle.
- Through this needle/tip a the high voltage corona is discharged.
- The air is ionized into a large number of positive and negative ions.
- A pneumatic blower carries this ionized air directly to the target object’s surface.
Industrial Static Eliminators Price or Costs
The Streamtek static eliminators are known as cost-effective solutions for proper handling of all kinds of static electricity-related problems. As part of our commitment to offer superior services along with world class products, our products are easily available online. You can now order any of our static eliminators right from the comforts of your home or office. We ensure that you get your order in the shortest turnaround time with the lowest possible expenditure.
Static Eliminator Ionizer Applications Examples
Here is a list of Static Eliminator Ionizer Applications examples:
- Textiles Strategically located Ion-Edge Bars speed production during accumulators, creels, weaving, bonding, folding, carding, slashing, warping, and winding operations.
- Plastics: Dust and dirt contamination and flow problems are eliminated during plastic extrusion, web handling, bag wicketing, forming and molding operations.
- Packaging: Tough static problems are eliminated during over wrapping, form, fill and seal, palletizing, shrink wrapping, stocking and labeling operation.
- Printing: Save production time and rejects/waste in labeling, sheet-fed, wide format, collating, binding, and folding operations.