IONIZING AIR GUN: Information
Streamtek’s Model AG510 is a Shockless Ionized Air Gun designed for the elimination of positive & negative static electricity as well as dust and various other contaminants.
It will not pull in debris from the surrounding air and blow it onto the finished product. Air Consumption is just 8.5 CFM @ 80 PSIG. Ideal for three dimensional parts and surfaces!
A comfortable heavy-duty grip allows for hours of use without fatigue. The Ionizing Air Gun is lightweight, very quiet and has a 10 ft. (3M) power cable which is very flexible and has been designed for use within rugged industrial environments.
- Clean & neutralize three dimensional parts
- Pre-paint dust removal
- Photo finishing
- Lens cleaning
- Package cleaning
- Cleaning molded parts
- Container neutralization
- Furniture finishing
IONIZING AIR GUN: Specifications
PERFORMANCE & DESIGN:
Maximum operating efficiency of Streamtek’s Ionizing Air Gun is achieved by the airflow amplifier nozzle & ionization head. The modularity of the unit enables easy repair and maintenance.
Stainless steel ionization head & guar, aluminum nozzle, plastic handle.
10ft. cable is standard. Custom length cables are available by special request.
Very Quiet. Produces only 65dBA @ 60 PSI.
The Ionizing Air Gun is shockless in design and personnel are protected from accidental shock. OSHA and other standards are met. In addition it’s certified to all available CE standards.
|Pressure Supply||Air Consumption||Velocity|
¼ NPTF Inlet at base of handle. Air supply should be minimum 1/8″ Pipe OR 1/4″ Hose for 10 ft. run. Long runs will require larger bore pipe/hose to avoid pressure drop.
Two outputs for two bar operations
3.25″ (H) x 3.5″ (W) x 6.75″ (L)
83 mm (H) x 89 mm (W) x 171 mm (L)
Model PS120V – 6000 V, 120 V, 50/60 Hz
Model PS220V – 6000 V, 220 V, 50/60 Hz
IONIZING AIR GUN: FAQs
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions relating to our compressed air-operated static eliminator air knife. If you need additional help with your application and/or can’t find an answer to your question, please call our factory at 1-705-770-4455 or email an Application Engineer at email@example.com.
1. Can I duct the ionized air?
Though ducted Streamtek ionizers have been OK in situations where diminished performance was acceptable, we do not recommend ducting due to the air turbulence & recombination of ions.
2. After removing our static charge with your Ionizing Air Gun, could the static charge come back?
If the material or parts experience friction where it rubs against another surface, a new static charge could be created.
3. How many amps does the power supply draw?
Model PS120E (115V, 50/60Hz) has a starting load and running load of <0.5 amps
Model PS220E (220V, 50/60Hz) also has a start load and running load of <0.5 amps
4. What exactly will your static meter tell me?
Our Model 7905 Static Meter will help personnel pinpoint the exact location of the static trouble spots within your application(s). Below are the detailed specifications of our static meter.
- Sensitivity: 0 – 200kV full scale, 100V resolution; 0-20kV full scale, 10V resolution
- Zero stability: Within 100V on full range
- Drift: Less than 1% in 10s at full scale deflection
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 5%
- Display: 3-1/2″ digit liquid crystal display of surface voltage in kilovolts at 4″ polarity and “LO BATT” indication.
- Controls: Push button switch for “power on”
5. Why won’t your Ionizing Air Gun demagnetize my metals pieces?
Static Eliminators in general are not engineered to de-magnetize an object. Static attraction and Magnetic attraction are both two very different phenomena’s. The Streamtek Ionizing Air Gun provides airflow filled with positive and negative ions to the surface of a material to bring the static charge back to neutral. Magnetic attraction on the other hand is created by lines of force which are caused by the alignment of the atoms in magnetized material.
IONIZING AIR GUN: Advantages
The Streamtek Ionizing Air Gun is a superior performing shockless static elimination Ionizing Air Gun with market-leading durable design. Call our factory at 1-705-770-4455 or email an Application Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support.
Advantages include, but are not limited to the following:
- Heavy Duty, Easy-to-Use, Lightweight
- 6000V of Power means 20% more ion that competitive Ion Air Guns
- Will not pull in debris from surrounding air and blow it onto finished product(s)
- Low air consumption
- Rapid static decay
- Quiet (65dBA @ 60PSI)
- Shock-less, non-radioactive
- Meets OSHA noise and pressure level requirements
- Strong flow and blow-off force